Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beautiful Sky and Beautiful Daisies

So I am in love with God's creation. I love that He chooses to make it so beautiful for us to enjoy. Every day He makes a new painting of the sky for us to see. It's never the same because He is a creator who is very creative. So here are a few pictures from the other night at my hubby's softball game. It had just stormed and the sky was clearing out but the clouds made for some beautiful colors.




I also really love daisies. They are some of my favorite flowers, and this time of year you can find them in abundance. There are many blooming all over my yard, and this morning I went and took some pictures of a few of them. I found one with a little ladybug on it enjoying some of it's nectar. :) So here are a couple of pictures of the daisies in my yard.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

...now that your comments work:) I love the one with the ladybug on the daisy.
I picked up a graduated filter btw, and LOVE IT.. Thanks a ton for the tip!!!
Jared Kay