Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Us

So, like I said, I'm going to post some photos from of my family. I can't post any pictures of our son yet because of privacy issues. Hopefully, in about 9-10 months when the adoption is final, then I'll be posting lots of photos. Just know he is a gorgeous little black boy, with the most amazing caramel eyes and long dark eyelashes. I love him, even though he drives me absolutely bonkers some days. So, since I can't post photos of him with us, then here are some of my hubster and me. After 9 years of being together and 5 years of marriage, I so love this man! (Again, I didn't take these photos. I passed my camera over to my best friend Amy, and she snagged these for us.) I'm so thankful we have these.


I'm in love with this photo of my husband. I think he's so hot!

Yes, I often bite his face. hehe

Kissing is definitely something we're very good at, just ask my kid (although he may say GROSS!)


No comments: