Sunday, June 3, 2012

Amy & Jamie Wedding {Western NC Wedding Photographer}

So, this blog post is going to be full of pictures. This wedding was beautiful in every way. A beautiful couple, gorgeous venue (Fontaine Vineyards), wonderful musicians (Bella Corda), really great DJs (Sound Explosion), and seriously delicious food (Pomodoros). Not to mention all of the little details that the bride and her friends did together. We had a beautiful day, and this couple is just so sweet. They really adore each other, and I know they are going to be so happy. Congrats Amy and Jamie on your new marriage! Enjoy each other!




 This kids table was the coolest thing ever. Candy, crayons, home-made activity books. Just super cool.
 The owners of the vineyard made this wedding cake. They are award winning bakers, and man this cake was delicious!

The Greek Salad and Pollo Alfredo from Pomodoros was to die for. Best pollo alfredo I've ever eaten!












So my favorite part of the ceremony was the very end. Amy and Jamie released doves, and it was just really beautiful and special. Check out Asheville White Dove Releases for your wedding. It's a really wonderful addition to the ceremony.










The beautiful Fontaine Vineyards


And now a couple of silly ones of Eric and me.


Congrats again Amy and Jamie! You are a beautiful couple, and it was such a joy and honor to be a part of your day!




8 comments:

TMS0303 said...

Gorgeous! I have been hoping all day that you might post some more photos today. You have a great eye, Mandy. (and Eric too)The light, the vineyard, the Bride and Groom... it's all so beautiful!

Mandy Keel said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

woww. such lovely photographs. Wedding preparations process ensures that every moment of their wedding will be captured in the best possible way.Deyan specializes photography noosa heartily congratulate you to kept those moments alive.

Denise said...

beautiful pictures!!!! I was at the wedding and you totally captured the event and the love that Amy & Jamie share, I liked the way that you guys just blended in and pictures could be taken without taking away from the fun times and laughter!!! Awesome Job!!!

Mandy Keel Photography said...

Thank you so much Denise! I had such a blast at their wedding. Everyone was so great to work with!

Sherry said...

You did a FANTASTIC job!!! This Vineyard was gorgeous also! I thought it was a perfect day all around! Pictures are a very important part of something so wonderful as a wedding, its someting that you cant say oh wait I missed it lets do it again! lol So saying that I'd say you were flawless in doing your job! You were PERFECT!! Job well done!! :)

Mandy Keel Photography said...

Sherry, thank you for your sweet compliment! I love what I do. :)

Drew Watts said...

What a decoration! I am a budding wedding planner and I was looking for some good ideas to decorate the party venue that I have finalized for my sister’s wedding. She is trusting me with her wedding and I don’t want to let her down. I do have a lot of ideas and I must say this one is stupendous. I simply loved it.