Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One Thousand Gifts: Day 24, February 1, 2012

So, I'm really trying to stay caught up with my joy dare. Today has been a not so easy day, but I've still found blessings in it. Today's gifts were: a gift found at 11:30am, at 2:30pm, and at 6:30pm.

My gift at 11:30am was a shower. I had gone for a jog this morning, and then I came back in the house and did a interval strength training DVD. Needless to say, I saw sweaty and gross, so a hot shower to soothe my sore muscles was so very welcome. I didn't want to get out!

My gift at 2:30pm was happy hour at Sonic. My husband and I love Sonic, mainly for their drinks. I have two drinks that I go back and forth between, a Vanilla Coke Zero and a Raspberry Coke Zero. Today I chose the vanilla coke zero. That boost of caffeine is always a gift. :)

My gift at 6:30pm was being able to leave my house and go to church. Like I said earlier, today has not been easy. My kiddo has had numerous meltdowns today, so being able to go to church and find encouragement in my brothers and sisters was wonderful. So thankful for my church family. They are awesome!

No comments: