Saturday, February 4, 2012

One Thousand Gifts: Days 25, 26, & 27, February 2-4, 2012

Yes, I am behind again. If you only could have been in my house the last few days, then you would completely understand why. :) So, I'm just going to get right to my gifts

February 2, 2012: 3 things overheard today, all gifts
1. "Yes ma'am." My little boy used manners. Yay!
2. The sound of my little boy reading books in his bedroom. He is such a good reader, and it's one of his favorite things to do at only 7 years old. That makes me very happy. :)
3. A pastor counseling one of his church members. I love it when pastors invest into their flock.

February 3, 2012: 3 gifts found in writing
1. Our tax return! Thank you Lord for our tax return this year. It's the biggest return we've ever gotten, and our businesses still showed a profit, so yay. I have been thanking God over and over again for this gift.
2. My list of things we are going to be able to do with our tax money. Pay off debt and make investments into my business are some of the things included in that list. Also one thing just for us, is a trip to Virginia to have my favorite photographer photograph us. I can't wait!
3. My calendar. I am lost without. If I don't look at it in the morning, then I will completely forget what I have for the day, so I'm thankful for the reminders.

February 4, 2012: 3 gifts found when bent down
1. A hug from my little boy
2. A sweet picture of my boy's little sister (we had a visit with her today)
3. A kiss from my puppy

No comments: