Thursday, April 8, 2010

After the Storm

So earlier, I blogged about the storms we'd had all day and how I couldn't get many pictures today. Well, God decided to let the sun come out just a couple of hours before sunset tonight. I absolutely love it when storms start to clear up at sunrise and sunset. It makes for absolutely gorgeous skies, and tonight I was blessed with some amazing opportunities to capture God's creation at it's best. I adore the bright greens of spring, and the early morning and late evening light make that green just pop. I can't tell you how stunning tonight was, so I guess I'll just share some photos with you. These are just a couple of my favorites, and you can view all of them on my fan page on facebook, Mandy Keel Photography. Just to clarify the photos you see here only received minor touch-ups, some none at all. I used a graduated neutral density filter, so that really cuts down on edit time. Well, here you go. I hope these photos bless you as much as taking them blessed me.







No comments: