Friday, April 2, 2010

Anna Lee

So, yesterday I went outside after the sun had gone down behind the mountain. It was absolutely gorgeous outside. The lighting was perfect for portraits, and it felt soooo good outside. I couldn't get Eric to go outside to take pictures, so I snapped a couple of myself. So I know, that's a bit narcissistic, but I really wanted to take advantage of the light. Here's the pic I took of myself. Of course, the composition isn't perfect, but I couldn't see what I was doing.

Then, probably my favorite teenager ever came over to my house, Anna Lee. She is a super sweet girl. I actually had the privilege of leading this sweet girl to the Lord last summer at camp, and I can't tell you how humbling it was for God to allow me to do that. It still overwhelms me when I think about it. Anyway, Anna is a very talented pianist. I have seen her grow and improve so much over the last couple of years. Every year there is an Easter sunrise service on top of Chimney Rock, and since Eric and I moved back here we have been leading the music up there. Well, this year I asked Anna to play the keyboard for us. So last night she was coming over to practice the songs with us. 

As soon as Anna got here, I asked her if I could take a couple of pictures of her outside. So we went outside, and I snapped a few pictures of her. Anna's smile fills her whole face with joy. She smiles with her eyes just as much as she does with her mouth. You can probably just tell how sweet she is by this picture.


Well, that's all I've got for this morning. Hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments: