Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunset at My House

Okay, this will be a short post. I just wanted to share a few photos of the sunset I was privileged to see this evening at my house. I was sitting on my front porch reading my Bible, and I looked up and saw a beautiful sky. I went in the house and grabbed my camera, and I walked out into the pasture in front of my house and snapped away. Here are a few of my favorites.
Here's another one of the same view, just a little later w/ some different colors.
Here's a silhouette of some small flowers against the gorgeous sky.
And this one has nothing to do with the sunset. This was just an interesting plant I saw in my front yard on my way back to the house.
Hope you've had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are great! :D

Anonymous said...

As much as I long to go to the mountains, seeing your beautiful pictures allows me to enjoy it from afar. Thanks for capturing the beauty and sharing it with those of us on the east coast!