Saturday, April 10, 2010

Robin's 2nd Maternity Session

So, this evening Robin and I had a chance to meet up again for my portraits. The other morning we were losing good lighting when were doing the portraits with her family, and I just didn't get all the pictures I wanted of Robin by herself. So we got together and did more portraits tonight. I must say that the pictures turned out gorgeous. Robin came out to my house and we took pictures in the pasture in front of my house and in my yard. The lighting couldn't have been more perfect. Robin is already glowing, but the evening light made her glow even more. I wanted to share a few of my favorites from the session tonight. It's hard to choose my favorites because they were all so good. Well, I hope you enjoy these!













No comments: