Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rainy Day

So today has been a very rainy day. It's not a bad thing because we've really needed the rain. We actually had a wildfire in the area this week because it has been so dry. The rain has also washed away all this nasty pollen that's been in the air and on everything. The downside is that the rain prevented me from getting outside and taking pictures, but it couldn't stop me completely. I went and sat in my car for about 15 minutes this afternoon taking pictures of raindrops on the windshield. We have some big evergreen trees in our yard, and I was able to get the reflection of one of the trees in the raindrops. Here are a couple of pictures. In reflections of course the photo is flipped, so I rotated the photos so you could see the trees a little bit easier.




No comments: