Monday, March 15, 2010

Flowers from Kori

Well, I did get to see Kori today, but he's been sick with a stomach virus (so have his mom, grandma, and little sister). He was out of school, and when we went by their house he was feeling a little better and went out in the yard and picked me some daffodils. He's so sweet. I had a bottle of water in my car, so I put my 3 flowers in there and took a few pictures of them. I loved them. I also love that there were actually daffodils to pick. Daffodils always remind that spring is starting b/c they are always the first flowers to bloom here. Knowing that spring is so close makes me so happy. This has been the longest winter ever! We've had so much snow. We haven't had a day since Dec. 18th that there wasn't at least a little bit of snow on the ground. I can actually go outside right now and they are still a few patches of snow, but it'll be gone soon. At least I hope. I've actually heard we are supposed to get one more big snow, but I'm praying that they are wrong. Anyway, today was a great day, and I just wanted to share of photo of my flowers from Kori.

No comments: