Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Birthday

So today is my birthday, and I've had a really fabulous day. When I woke up, I found a love letter my husband had written me. He can be so sweet; he actually made me tear up when I read the letter. Then late this morning my parents showed up and surprised me (they live 4 hours away). We went walking out in the pasture in front of our house to the river with them. My mom took a few pictures of me and Eric. Here are a couple that she took of us. In some of them Eric is being very silly, just like he is. That's one of the reasons I love him so much. :)

Here is my husband and me....he's being pretty ridiculous. I love him. :)

Yeah, he's poking out his belly here. He likes to do that. Silly boy.

So after all this, my parents took us up town. We went to one of my favorite places to eat, Hot Dog World. We don't eat there very often, but I absolutely love their cheeseburgers. They are super greasy and massive, but they are great. Can't eat them very often b/c of how fatty they are, but I do love them every once in awhile. After lunch we went to Wal-Mart and my parents bought me some beautiful orange daisies and yellow tulips. Then we came back home and had a delicious Cappuccino Express Torte Cake and some coffee. All in all, I've had a wonderful birthday. Now my husband and I are cuddled up on the couch watching Faith Like Potatoes (a gift from my parents). Below you will see a pictures of my flowers, cake, and coffee. :)

                                                 

I thank God for my wonderful birthday. He has blessed me with 24 years of life and a wonderful family.

No comments: