Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kori, Jaidyn, and Kylaia

So, there are three kids in my life here in Bat Cave that I absolutely adore. They are siblings that go to our church. Their grandmother, Jeanne, is a dear friend to us, and she allows us to spend alot of time with her grandkids. We love our time with them, so it's really a blessing anytime we get to hang out with them or have them stay the night with us. This past Saturday after I finished photographing a birthday party, we met up with Jeanne and the kids for an hour or so at the park. It was warm and the kids were having a great time. Of course I snapped pictures of the kiddos because they are just too cute not too.

Here is a picture I took of Kori, the oldest. He loves skating, and he's actually getting pretty good at it. I did a panning shot of him to show the motion.

Now, here is a picture of sweet Jaidyn. He was out there on the ramps too with his skate board, but he would ride down on his stomach. This is a picture of him taking a break for a minute.


Now, here is Kylaia. She is the baby of the group, and she is so funny. She's a brave little girl too. She would go down the slide all by herself. So here's a picture of her when she was climbing the stairs to the slide.

                                       

So yeah, I absolutely love these kids. They are precious. I have more pictures that I took that day, and I'll be posting them on my facebook page. If you have a facebook, then you should definitely become a fan of my photography. Just look up Mandy Keel Photography or you can just go to this link here: Mandy Keel Photography. Thank you, and everyone enjoy this amazing weather!!!

No comments: