Friday, March 26, 2010

Pretty Trees

This is going to be a short blog, but I had to blog and share a picture with you. Probably my favorite tree of spring is the Weeping Cherry trees. They are so gorgeous. There aren't many blooming, but down in Lake Lure there are a few. Today my hubby took be to Lake Lure to go for a walk, and then we walked around Chimney Rock and stopped at this cute little coffee shop since we didn't get to yesterday on my birthday. Anyway, there was a beautiful weeping cherry tree between Lake Lure and Chimney Rock today. It was amazing, and also in someone's backyard. So what did I do? I made my hubby pull over in front of the persons house, and I took a few pictures of the tree from the truck. :) I know, I'm bad, but it was just too enticing not to take pictures of it. So here is a picture of the exquisite weeping cherry tree.

No comments: