Friday, March 12, 2010

Remember Me


So tonight my husband took me on a date as an early birthday present to me. I am so happy that he did. We really had a great time hanging out. I took me a little while, but I convinced him to take me to see "Remember Me" with Robert Pattinson. Yes I have a crush on Robert, and no I'm not a teenage fan girl. :D Anyway, I was really enjoying the film. I actually liked Robert better in this movie than I do in the Twilight films. He just had a great personality in this movie. Anyway, I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie, but I really didn't like the way the movie ended. It definitely really upset and shocked me. I''ll admit that I cried. It was still a good movie, but I really wish that I could change the ending. Anyway, there's my little rant/review of "Remember Me." I still love me some Robert Pattinson though, although I love my husband much more. If you read this honey, you know I think you are the most gorgeous man that ever lived and that I love you more than anything. Thank you for taking me on a date! :)

No comments: