Saturday, January 21, 2012

One Thousand Gifts: Day 12, January 20, 2012

So I got a day behind again. Life just happens sometimes. So yesterday I was to look for 3 gifts I only saw when I got close-up. I really enjoyed looking for these. It sparked the photographer in me, and I found numerous gifts that you really had to look hard for. So here they are. I'll try to narrow them down to 3.

3 red berries. I took my puppy for a walk, and these were on a very big bush, but I just happened to bend down for something, and I saw these 3 bright little guys. It was a nice burst of color on this bush. 

Pink flowers blooming in the middle of winter. These were tiny, but they were pretty. Our weather has been pretty bi-polar, so this poor bush doesn't know if it's spring or winter.

I almost missed these patches of bright green. The green moss was on a small tree stump almost covered by leaves. I love finding patches of bright color in the winter if you haven't noticed. It just helps brighten the day a little bit.

A rain drop on a branch, and the reflection is an upside down view of our house. I love seeing reflections through rain drops. You have to look really close to see them, but it gives you a very cool perspective on things.

No comments: